The Big Green Box for Household Batteries offers certified recycling for all batteries commonly used around the home and office. Perfect for alkaline batteries from your remote control or wireless mouse, rechargeable laptop or cell phone batteries, or even your old power tool batteries. See Acceptable Materials below
Each Big Green Box includes all supplies needed to compliantly and safely ship your batteries for recycling which includes:
- UN approved fully assembled recycling container with attractive countertop display.
- D.O.T. Special Permit 16474
- All outbound and return shipping fees
- Easy to follow packaging/shipping instructions
- Recycling fees for up to 10 lbs. of batteries
- All required labeling/markings
- 1 roll of packing tape (to cover battery terminals)
- Certificate of Acceptance & Recycling sent directly to your email
- Alkaline Batteries
- Nickel Cadmium Batteries (NiCd)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion Batteries (less than 300 Wh rated capacity)
- Lithium Metal Batteries (less than 25 grams of lithium content)
- Silver Oxide
- Carbon Zinc
- Portable Electronics (see FAQ to know more)
* Customers recycling more than 10 lbs. of Lithium Metal (Non-Rechargeable/single use) Lithium Batteries MUST purchase a Lithium Metal Big Green Box
- Batteries containing free-flowing electrolyte.
- Low production run and prototype batteries.
- Damaged, defective or recalled batteries (see options available for DDR cellphone/laptop batteries)
See Packaging Batteries for more details.
- Box Weight Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 7.0"W X 6.25"L X 6.0"H