Our Big Green Box program is the perfect solution for Residential & Commercial or Government businesses to recycle Lithium Metal batteries
The Big Green Box for Lithium Metal Batteries offers certified recycling for nonrechargeable/single use lithium batteries widely used in both consumer electronics and industrial applications.
Lithium Metal Batteries find application in many long-life, or otherwise critical devices, such as medical devices, circuit boards, electronic water/gas meters, and vehicle transponders.
Each Big Green Box includes all supplies needed to compliantly and safely ship your batteries for recycling which includes:
- UN approved fully assembled recycling container with attractive countertop display.
- D.O.T. Special Permit 16474
- All outbound and return shipping fees
- Easy to follow packaging/shipping instructions
- Recycling fees for up to 43 lbs. of batteries
- All required labeling/markings
- 1 pack of 100 baggies
- Certificate of Acceptance & Recycling sent directly to your email
- Alkaline Batteries
- Nickel Cadmium Batteries (NiCd)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion Batteries (less than 300 Wh rated capacity)
- Lithium Metal batteries (less than 25g of lithium content) *
- Non-Spillable Lead Acid (weigh less than 11 Lbs. each)
- Silver Oxide
- Carbon Zinc
- Portable Electronics (See FAQ to learn more)
- Lithium cells (lmore than 5 grams of lithium content)
- Lithium batteries (more than 25 grams of lithium content)
- Batteries containing free-flowing electrolyte.
- Low production run and prototype batteries.
- Damaged, defective or recalled batteries (see options available for DDR cellphone/laptop batteries)
- See FAQ for more details
- Box Weight Capacity: 43 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 12.0"W X 11.0"L X 8.0"H