For generators of lithium metal batteries, this specially treated box offers safe, certified packaging and shipping you can depend on.
Our Big Green Box program is the perfect solution for Residential & Commercial or Government businesses to recycle Lithium Metal batteries
The Big Green Box for Lithium Metal Batteries offers certified recycling for nonrechargeable/single use lithium batteries widely used in both consumer electronics and industrial applications.
Lithium Metal Batteries find application in many long-life, or otherwise critical devices, such as medical devices, circuit boards, electronic water/gas meters, and vehicle transponders.
Each Big Green Box includes all supplies needed to compliantly and safely ship your batteries for recycling which includes:
- UN approved fully assembled recycling container with attractive countertop display.
- D.O.T. Special Permit 16474
- All outbound and return shipping fees
- Easy to follow packaging/shipping instructions
- Recycling fees for up to 43 lbs. of batteries
- All required labeling/markings
- 1 pack of 100 baggies
- Certificate of Acceptance & Recycling sent directly to your email
Box Weight Capacity: 43 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 12.0"W x 11.0"L x 8.0"H
Detailed Packaging Guidelines
View Packaging and Shipping Instructions
Download Special Permit 16474