Perfect for all of your everyday household batteries and small portable electronics, preferred by businesses large and small, municipalities, campus use and government agencies.
Our Big Green Box program is the perfect solution for Residential & Commercial or Government businesses to recycle batteries
The Big Green Box for Household Batteries offers certified recycling for all batteries commonly used around the home and office. Perfect for alkaline batteries from your remote control or wireless mouse, rechargeable laptop or cell phone batteries or even your old power tool batteries. See Acceptable Materials below.
Each Big Green Box includes all supplies needed to compliantly and safely ship your batteries for recycling which includes:
- UN approved fully assembled recycling container with attractive countertop display.
- D.O.T. Special Permit 16474
- All outbound and return shipping fees
- Easy to follow packaging/shipping instructions
- Recycling fees for up to 43 lbs. of batteries
- All required labeling/markings
- 1 pack of 100 baggies
- Certificate of Acceptance & Recycling sent directly to your email
*Customers recycling more than 10 lbs. of Lithium Metal (NonRechargeable/Single Use) Lithium Batteries MUST purchase a Lithium Metal Big Green Box
- Batteries containing free-flowing electrolyte.
- Low production run and prototype batteries.
- Damaged, defective or recalled batteries.
- See FAQ for more details
- Box Weight Capacity: 43 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 12.0"W x 11.0"L x 8.0"H
Detailed Packaging Guidelines
View Packaging and Shipping Instructions
* * Continental U.S. use only. Service not available in Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii.