Big Green Box "Mini" safely manages recycling of your alkaline batteries from your remote controls or wireless mouse, as well as your rechargeable laptops and cell phone batteries. We even recycle batteries from toys and your old power tools. , virtual workspaces and all consumers who want to recycle an array of batteries safely and responsibly.
For proper and affordable recycling of common household batteries, the Big Green Box "Mini" offers certified recycling for all batteries commonly used around the home. Perfect for alkaline batteries from your remote control or wireless mouse, rechargeable laptop or cell phone batteries or even your old power tool batteries. See Acceptable Materials below.
Each Big Green Box "Mini" includes all the safety measures and supplies needed to compliantly and safely ship your batteries to Big Green Box for responsible, safe, recycling you can trust. Each box includes:
- UN approved fully assembled recycling container with attractive countertop display.
- D.O.T. Special Permit 16474
- All outbound and return shipping fees
- Easy to follow packaging/shipping instructions
- Recycling fees for up to 10 lbs. of batteries
- All required D.O.T. labeling/markings
- 100 baggies (Big Green Box “Original”) or 1 roll of packing tape (Big Green Box “Mini”).
- Certificate of Acceptance & Recycling sent directly to your email
- Button cell batteries
- Alkaline Batteries
- Nickel Cadmium Batteries (NiCd)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride Batteries (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion Batteries (less than 300 Wh rated capacity)
- Non-Spillable Lead Acid (weigh less than 11 Lbs. each)
- Silver Oxide
- Carbon Zinc
- Portable Electronics(see FAQ to know more)
*Customers recycling more than 10 lbs. of Lithium Metal (NonRechargeable/Single Use) Lithium Batteries MUST purchase a Lithium Metal Big Green Box
- Li-Ion (rechargeable lithium batteries) that exceed 300-watt hours
- Lithium metal (non-rechargeable lithium batteries) that exceed 25 grams of lithium content
- Batteries containing free-flowing electrolyte.
- Low production run and prototype batteries.
- Damaged, defective or recalled batteries. (see options available for DDR cellphone/laptop batteries)
- See FAQ for more details
- Box Weight Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 7.0”W x 6.25”L x 6.0"H